The first rule of the Cult Fiction Club: you do not talk about the Cult Fiction Club.
What is a cult book?
1. A book that is not a bestseller, or has been out of print for some time.
2. A book that inspires a small but vocal following.
3. A book that touches on topics that are in some way unusual, different, outre, even dangerous.
4. A book that inspires change, thought or action.
5. A book that is, above all else, well written.
Every month, The Cult Fiction Club selects one book fitting all or most of the above criteria. We meet for discussion on the second Monday of every month.
We are not your grandma's book group! Join us if you're interested in reading something different.