addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC Adobe AEM Meetup Group Message Board › CQ Deployment using rundeck/jenkins

CQ Deployment using rundeck/jenkins

Ratheesh
user 64044622
Troy, MI
Post #: 1
Hello, I am not based out of DC but I see a presentation happened in this meet up based on CQ deployments using open source tools like jenkins/rundeck etc. I am looking to implement such automated process. COuld you please provide any link/ppt/docs explains how to achieve?..Thank you very much for any help you may provide