align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Karen G.
user 12587724
College Park, MD
Post #: 1
I'm not opposed to the occasional short trip for photography that might involve an overnight stay. (I'd rather have it as an option than to completely write it off and say I'll never do it.) My husband and I used to belong to Bowie-Crofton Camera Club and we did a weekend trip to Assateague that was well attended. Maybe something like this once or twice a year could be an option. There are a lot of interesting places within 4 hours of DC. I know cost might be an issue for some folks but once or twice a year makes for a nice long weekend. smile
Tom F.
tfinzel
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
Thanks Karen for your input. And I agree. :)