addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC High Dynamic Rangers Message Board › Pax River Air Expo, Sept 3 & 4

Pax River Air Expo, Sept 3 & 4

Bill H.
whutchins1
Colonial Beach, VA
Post #: 20
See info at
Harry P.
user 18778201
King William, VA
Post #: 1
When are you going...I am going to it as well...drop me a line..
Tom F.
tfinzel
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 6
I'm going too. Probably both days.
Bill H.
whutchins1
Colonial Beach, VA
Post #: 24
Then we can plan to meet, take some photo's, grab a bite to eat.
A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings! This sounds like great fun, and wondering if anyone else from the Fairfax area may be going and interested in riding out together.
Thanks,
edward
Tom F.
tfinzel
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
Okay guys,

Looks like the weather will be best on Saturday so I'll be there on Saturday. I hope to be there by Noon. I'll have my rented Sigma 50-500mm lens. :)

Tom
240-417-3102 (c)
Bill H.
whutchins1
Colonial Beach, VA
Post #: 25
Hope to catch up with you and Harry and whoever else is going!
Tom F.
tfinzel
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 13
We missed you Bill. Did you make it? We are Harry, Brett and I are planning to go to Oceana in a couple of weeks. How about you?

http://www.oceanaairs...­

Tom
Bill H.
whutchins1
Colonial Beach, VA
Post #: 27
Hey Tom.....I did not. My son called me late on Friday to tell me he was making a surprise visit from South Carolina for the weekend so I never left Colonial Beach until this morning when I went to work! I am interested in making the trip with you guys to Oceana.......send me the details when you know what they are. Hope you all had a great time, I am sure you got some great shots!