align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The DC High Dynamic Rangers Message Board › Request for a Photographer

Request for a Photographer

Tom F.
tfinzel
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hey Members,

I received the below email from another meetup Organizer.  If you are interested let me know and I will provide his contact info. Sounds like it could be fun. Maybe a few of use could do this and I would volunteer my time.

Tom

"I am a meetup organizer for Princeton Mercer Japanese Language Club here in NJ. I am looking for an amateur yet reasonably skilled photographer in the DC area to capture the moment I propose to my girlfriend with the cherry blossoms as a backdrop. I have friends that could but travel would be difficult and my first hope is to have pictures done without her knowledge so someone she doesn't know would be preferable. I am planning for the afternoon Friday April 5th to walk about the blossoms/gardens and to be on an open top dc.cruse for the actual proposal. If you or any members are interested and available I would be happy to discuss options and fee."

I look forward to hearing from you,
Bryan Gibbons
Lawrenceville, NJ
A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to do the shoot. I actually have a couple of family shoots the 28th and 30th. My main passion is candid moments. Here is my web page if they want to take a look at some of the work I have done. I am going to be posting some more pictures in the "prints" of pictures I took this past Saturday around the tidal basin. My web page is www.vmamaphotography.com Keep me posted. Thanks for the opportunity and I am happy to work with others like it was suggested different angles may not be a bad idea. I can put the date in no problem.

Crystal Voynow
V Mama Photography