The DC High Dynamic Rangers Message Board › NIk Collection Free upgrade

NIk Collection Free upgrade

Tom F.
Group Organizer
Washington, DC

I got the following email from Nik/Google:

Thanks for being a long-time Nik customer. As a registered owner of one or more of our software products, we are pleased to announce that you are now eligible for a free copy of the new Nik Collection by Google, which includes all six of our award-winning plug-ins for Photoshop, Lightroom, or Aperture.

To be sure you have the latest version of the Nik plug-ins, click the link below to download the Nik Collection. Your download will begin automatically.

When the download is complete, locate the file on your computer, double-click on the installer and follow the onscreen instructions. There is no reason to uninstall the previous versions first.

We hope you enjoy your new software. If you have any questions, please visit the Nik Collection Help Center

The Nik and Google+ Photos team

So I hit the download link and installed the complete Nik Suite with no issues.  I previously owned HDR Efex Pro 2 and Color Efex Pro 4 and now I have the complete collection.

Pretty good deal so if you registered your software with NIK you should have gotten or will be getting an email to upgrade or free.

Also, If you don't own any NIK software the complete collection is now available for only $149.00 which is about the cost of one plug-in previously.

I can't wait to play with my new plug-ins.  :)

Karen B.
user 46240762
Woodbridge, VA
Post #: 1

Thanks for the heads-up on this! I downloaded my free software package a couple days ago & am having fun with them!