|Sent on:||Friday, September 28, 2012 8:14 AM|
The meeting Saturday will meet rain or shine!
We have 80% chance of rain Saturday, but winds are forecast at 5-10 mph.
That usually mean slow soaking rain.
We have a dry place to meet under my large paved carport.
Which is set up as a classroom and protected by trees.
Enter in through the side gated driveway.
Should be a good meeting!
There are few more spots open if want to RSVP and come.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Bob Jordan ([address removed]) from The North Texas Aquaponics Meetup Group.
To learn more about Bob Jordan, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]