align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The North Texas Aquaponics Meetup Group Message Board › New how-to aquaponics manual from Backyard Aquaponics (free!)

New how-to aquaponics manual from Backyard Aquaponics (free!)

Dave P.
aquaponic_dave
Group Organizer
Richardson, TX
Post #: 15
This is a great resource for everyone from the folks at backyard aquaponics. It is free to download and distribute and it's got a lot of good info in it.

If you're coming to ­next week's Meetup, you may wish to look it over and have any questions ready so I can help explain things as best I can. We will be going over many of the concepts covered in the manual, along with the things I have learned over the past few years running various systems.

Also, if you're interested in food grade IBC totes for aquaponics or rainwater harvesting, please see the details listed in the July 30th Meetup announcement (see above link).

Thanks,
Dave
jimmybryant
user 73925902
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
would like to see the manual
Adam
user 11075995
Santa Fe, NM
Post #: 42
That is one that is actually best to not have a hardcopy of. They actually wrote it with a number of hyper-links and other goodies embedded that will all become useless if printed.

I can certainly say though that this is a GREAT resource to have in your collection!
Bob J.
user 18667641
Garland, TX
Post #: 45
Jimmy, click the "This" link in Dave's email or go here for the manual on line.
http://www.backyardaq...­
Bob
Deryk
user 4027751
Dallas, TX
Post #: 24
That is a great little ebook! I just flipped through about half of it. Great pics a many, many systems.