The North Texas Aquaponics Meetup Group Message Board › Learn, Tour, and Discussion Meeting update
The meeting Saturday will meet rain or shine!
We have 80% chance of rain Saturday, but winds are forecast at 5-10 mph.
That usually mean slow soaking rain.
We have a dry place to meet under my large paved carport.
Which is set up as a classroom and protected by trees.
Enter in through the side gated driveway.
Should be a good meeting!
There are few more spots open if want to RSVP and come.