addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, im new to the Dallas area, but not new to AQP.

Im going to be building a new AQP system, and I plan on using hydroton rather than what I used in the past. The cost has always been the most prohibitive due to size and shipping costs. I was curious if there were any local places that sell hydroton in larger bags.

Chris
A former member
Post #: 1
The only one I know of is in Balch Springs, just south of Mesquite. From your locale, about 20 miles.

http://www.growgreend...­

I would call before you make the drive. When I went there, they had some weird hours, well, to me anyway..
David F.
user 72553702
McKinney, TX
Post #: 10
Since the last reply was October of last year, any current updated sources would be appreciated. I have three 325 gal IBC totes I would like to use as 4 or 5 grow beds and a surge tank and I have a 325gal tote I plan to use as the fish tank. I guess it would be like a CHOP II system.
THanks
Adam
user 11075995
Santa Fe, NM
Post #: 67
David, I run Green Phoenix Farms, and we carry clay pebbles ($25 per 45L bag) and a wide range of other components (bulkhead fittings, Uniseals, ball valves, liner, pumps and more). Please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.

Adam