addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The North Texas Aquaponics Meetup Group Message Board › want to buy tilapia

want to buy tilapia

Jim M.
user 131303232
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
I have just finished cycling my 3 grow bed system and looking for tilapia to add. If anyone has tilapia for sale please contact me. Thanks....JIM
Ken W.
Dutchken
Arlington, TX
Post #: 3
Closest source to the D/FW Area is in Granbury, about 35 miles southwest of Fort Worth, at Aquaponics And More, 6600 Glen Rose Hwy., 76048. Tell Bob or Ed that Dutch sent you. If you call ahead (817-579-7082) and give 'em a couple days' notice, Bob will even "sex" 'em for you so you'll have a couple of males for sure if you want 'em to breed.
Adam
user 11075995
Santa Fe, NM
Post #: 95
Actually, the closest location to Dallas to buy Tilapia is Aquaponics and Earth in Desoto, TX. Call and ask for either Jon Musser or his son Jonathon.

Either way, if you go buy Tilapia, make sure that you receive a TPWD Transport Waiver from the seller. This is the paperwork that makes it legal for you to transport the tilapia (Mozambique ONLY) in your own car.