Congrats to the Winners on July 18th - I was told that it was the team of **Valerie 2.0 & Bruce (not the actuary)** who had the most points!
For July 25th: HOUSE RULES:
PLEASE: RSVP, regrets not necessary
1) 3 Tables (12+ players) No Stick the dealer - you can toss the hand in 1 time if it stinks, and re-shuffle - re-deal. The 2nd hand must be played, or if tossed in, you lose your deal and the next person deals. (If it is "Twice around" the dealer can pass the up card *once* and re-deal, but trump must be called on the 2nd deal.)
2) Play til "10" - playing until one team scores at least 10 points for a win. Keep track of all points earned all night. (Unless we have 3 or more full tables, 12+ players, then we'll go Twice Around - 8 deals).
3) If we have 3 tables (12 people total) playing, we expect to receive $10 TNT bucks for each of the winners, but I'll have to check with Sandy to see if that is still arranged ... been so long!
4) No Bottoms. No Partners Best. No "Low, No Trump". Am I forgetting any of the usual house rules?
5) I have heard that if the rule for the night IS "Stick The Dealer" and the Dealer's team gets Euchred, the opposing team only scores one point. Is that what you've heard in other circles??
6) How about this for a new one - Whoever the winner is for the night they get to select the "House Rules" for the next week's game. Whoever the winner is, you can TEXT ME and I'll announce the winner's on the coming week's Meet Up - For Bragging Rights!