addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas Japanese English Language Exchange Group Message Board › New Organizer for Exchange Group

New Organizer for Exchange Group

Daniel Pamaran S.
user 34729612
Dallas, TX
Everyone,

As the newly appointed organizer for group, join me in wishing Kyle and Jiji the best of luck as they head off to Korea! They will be back in Texas around Christmas time, so be sure to visit them if you can.

I look forward to serving the group to the best of my ability and seeing everyone at the meet ups!

宜しくお願い致します!

Daniel