In the Tipping Point, the author suggests that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to develop mastery.
However, you can radically reduce the number of necessary hours if you learn under someone who has already invested this time and who is willing to teach what they've learned to you.
Some might think, "I don't need to invest too much money in my personal development." Those of us who have experienced the enormous benefits of personal development don't agree, obviously. I say to you to think about if you took the same cavalier attitude toward your car. What would happen?
If you read personal development e-mails (such as those I share with you), this is like taking the wheel and driving your car in the personal development world.
If you come to the meetup meetings, this is like filling your car with gas once a month.
If you work on your goals and use a method for accountability (such as a partner, therapist, or coach), you're also cleaning your car & caring for it.
If you come to our workshops with an open heart and mind...well, this is like getting a new engine.
==>Raise awareness & shift your consciousness
==>Improve your ability to take risks for growth
==>Increase confidence and fearlessness
I invite you to attend my full day workshop & benefit from the years and hours I've devoted to developing mastery in the life areas I'm teaching through all of my workshops & trainings.
It is pretty wild to think about, but I've paid thousands of dollars and spent years studying, training, practicing, and applying these and other skills in order to hone what I'm doing and learn the most effective ways of teaching you. But, what makes it all worth it is that you can benefit from my efforts.
I encourage you to attend, as I know that the content and process has the potential to be radically game-changing and life-changing (if you are ripe to receive the wisdom teachings and USE what I've decided to share).
This workshop will be our September event. No other meetup group in September--you won't need it--all of my love energy and brain power goes into creating this workshop.
Attitude Enhancer Workshop
Full Day Workshop with Dr. Pam
Potential Benefits to attendees:
1. Learn skills to develop a more positive, uplifiting, affirming, and empowered attitude
2. Learn secrets to maintaing your attitude and positioning yourself to receive the bounty of life (that you may be subconsciously repelling)
3. Experience supportive and fun learning with lively discussion and high impact exercises designed to raise awareness and open you to your potential
4. Develop deeper connection with like-minded people who are invested in personal development
5. Gain clarity about what is slowing you down, getting in your way, or stopping you
6. Discover more empowering ways of viewing your circumstances and your ability to rise to the next level
7. Increase awareness of self-sabotaging attitudes and develop helpful reframes
8. Tools that you can begin to use immediately and continue to apply to help yourself after the workshop
In my therapy & coaching practice of 17 years, I've been privileged to be able to teach portions of these principles to CEO's, professional athletes, physicians, lawyers, nurses, stock traders, accountants, actors, and other high functioning people. They have reported back that they feel happier, they're less stressed, they've improved their relationships, they've increased their lifestyle balance, and they've doubled their income or impact, and doubled their time off through the ongoing application of these tools.
Now, I'm combining what I've learned about attitude into a one day experience that you can enjoy with your meetup friends! I hope you'll be a part of the journey with us!
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you to be there. I really want you to be there if this is right for you.
Dr. Pam Garcy
Psychologist, Life Coach, Bestselling Author, Co-owner of Brain Balance Achievement Center of Plano