Apr 26, 2014 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Dear Amazing Owners,
One of our meetup members said that loneliness is an important topic to her. Another asked me to address the issue of being comfortable when alone. We will tackle both of these topics in our April meetup.
- How do you tolerate being alone when it is something new to you?
- How do you tolerate the loneliness that goes along with it?
- What do REBT and CBT say about this topic?
- How can you begin to both (1) enjoy your own company and (2) enhance existing friendships (3) foster new friendships or relationships in your life?
- What limiting beliefs might you have that REBT and CBT can help you to address?
- How do I help my coaching clients to bust through and surpass these limiting beliefs & how can you do this for yourself?
This meetup group is also designed to demonstrate REBT and CBT in action, so if you'd like me to coach you during our group, I'm happy to do so. Just let me know if you have any questions about this.
Thanks & RSVP now!