Status of Ghost Hunt

From: John C.
Sent on: Saturday, October 23, 2010 2:54 PM
The weather will be a factor in tonight's Ghost Walk; however, I am planning to be at the La Madeline in McKinney between 4 and 4:30 PM. We can decide whether or not to go to the ghost tour at that time. The weather report has rain in the forecast.

Thank you,

John Cappello

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy