addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denton Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Sunday's Meetup, May 24th

Sunday's Meetup, May 24th

Brian
user 3081111
Spring, TX
Hey all,

I'm going to be out of town this weekend and won't make it to the meetup.  So once again, just be on the look out for new folks, since I won't be there with my little sign.  Make it a good one, and i'll see y'all at the next meetup.

Brian Wilson