addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denton Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: biweekly meet-up at Banter

Meetup Cancelled: biweekly meet-up at Banter

Brian
user 3081111
Spring, TX
biweekly meet-up at Banter, scheduled to occur on Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:30 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

I'm out of town visiting relatives for Thanksgiving and won't be back in time for the meet-up.  I figure a lot of you won't be able to make it either.  I'm looking forward to seeing you all in December.  Happy Holidays!

Brian

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.