The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › One man Creative start up - has small business potential.

One man Creative start up - has small business potential. Looking for partner. CS5 Suite talent (web and design ) to build from ground up.

A former member
Post #: 3
I work in video. I am also a musician, and a website designer.
I have started a side business - Creative - and have a web project on the line with a small business, and potential to grow. I also am working on web tech start up idea, along with a music CD/Videos. I shoot video, edit video, have web site, and media projects. I know Premiere Pro and Encore as well as audio software.

I am looking to work with a partner - an Adobe Creative (website, illustrator, design,) to double team on projects. If you are talented in Adobe CS5 Suite (I have CS5, so that's my assumption to work with.) You want to commit to building a splendid, or brilliant, website, or two, or three, or more... to help get business building... Also, potential to work on web design for tech start up, and perhaps might want to artistically illustrate music videos, then please let me know. Perhaps we can work together on these creative / artistic start up projects. I have a business on the line now, for a creative website selling merchandise.

I will oversee the Creations. I have experience. My art and design will be conservative, natural, colorful, palatable, enjoyable. It will not be science fiction, dark. Wide viewing audiences. Colorado natural.

Thanks. Not sure if I will guarantee anything. Experience needed or preferred. I cannot train. Samples of talent and skills needed. I have decades of experience working with other talent. I have decades of experience producing content. I am at the professional level and want the same to partner with. I have tried to attend Meet ups, but its usually when I am working. (regular job.) That's why I write here. Thanks.