The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › Announcement about the Denver Adobe Users Group—Please Read!

Announcement about the Denver Adobe Users Group—Please Read!

Mandi P.
mandi.pralle
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello fellow Adobe enthusiasts!

Please read and let me know your thoughts:

It has been my goal/mission since starting this meetup to hold at least one free meetup per/month. Unfortunately, I will not be in Denver for most of the winter months and I hate to see this meetup group lie dormant until spring and I really don't want to step down as the organizer of this group. It is been a great opportunity to meet many great local creatives and to discuss one of my favorite topics: Adobe software.

So to keep this group active until spring, I am looking to bring on a co-organizer and would like to bring some speakers in. If you are interested in speaking/presenting on an Adobe-related topic or know someone who would, please contact me to discuss.

I will also keep using the meetup site as a platform for discussion on any topics related to Adobe and/or other creative endeavors. I will post other creative meetups and classes you might be interested in attending. Even if our meetups are few and far between this winter, I still want to make this group useful in other ways. Please feel free to post your own discussions, ask questions and suggest future meetups.

Please contact me if you have any questions, suggestions or have any interest in presenting to the group.

Have a great week!

Mandi (group organizer)