addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › Looking for Potential Design Partners

Looking for Potential Design Partners

A former member
Post #: 5
Greetings designers,

My name is Jay Darnell and I am the Design Lead at TechScouts ( http://www.thetechsco...­, a Drupal-based web development/design shop located in Denver. We specialize in social startups, nonprofits, and organizations.

We currently have availability for Drupal work in the months of December and January and are also looking to partner with design firms & individuals to both subcontract to and subcontract from in 2012.

If we can help in any ways, please email me at jay@thetechscouts.com. In the meantime I look forward to meeting you all at the next Adobe Users Group Meetup. :)

Thanks,
Jay Darnell