The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › Please read details of meetup: Fundraiser for victims of Aurora shooting, Fi

Please read details of meetup: Fundraiser for victims of Aurora shooting, First Friday, combined events. RSVP!

Mandi P.
mandi.pralle
Denver, CO
I just want to clarify the details for our upcoming First Friday meetup. You DO NOT have to attend our First Friday event to RSVP YES and donate your $5 to the victims and the families of the victims of the Aurora shooting. Every dollar will be donated to Giving First. We will match the first $250 raised so please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE this meetup! Also, when you RSVP and pay your $5, you will automatically be entered  into a drawing to win a free Adobe training class with us (Visual Persuasion, www.vpclasses.com)—a class of your choice—Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere and coming soon Adobe Muse.

So please RSVP "Yes" and donate $5 (Meetup will direct you through the payment process, using Paypal). Just $5 and goes to a great cause...let's see how much our meetup group can raise!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Denver-Adobe-Users-Group/events/74690702/­

When: Friday, August 3, 2012 5:30 PM

Where: 800 W 8th Ave Denver, CO 80204
Ste 110
Denver, CO 80224

Price: $5.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.