align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: What is Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition?

Meetup Cancelled: What is Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition? (No cost meetup)

Mandi P.
mandi.pralle
Denver, CO
Greetings!

After I moved the meetup to Monday, I received several emails from members who could no longer attend...so we are going to cancel for now and start back up fresh in 2013. There are so many things going on between now and the New Year, that it makes sense to take a short break now and start up strong in January.

This will be the first meetup on the schedule in 2013. In the meantime, please contact me with any questions you have about the Meetup or Adobe products, Adobe training, etc...I am happy to answer them :)

Have a great weekend and Happy Holidays!

Mandi (group organizer)

What is Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition? (No cost meetup), scheduled to occur on Monday, November 26, 2012 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.