addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: What's New in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CC

Meetup details changed: What's New in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CC

Mandi P.
mandi.pralle
Denver, CO
Note: I had to move the Illustrator meetup for tomorrow evening and decided it would work well to combine the Illustrator and Photoshop demonstrations together. Please contact me if you have any questions. Have a great week!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Denver-Adobe-Users-Group/events/125249842/­
When: Monday, August 5, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Online Meetup
Denver, CO 80246
RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.