The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: What is Adobe Edge Animate? (Join us to find out!)

Meetup Cancelled: What is Adobe Edge Animate? (Join us to find out!)

Mandi P.
mandi.pralle
Denver, CO
Greetings!
I've been going back and forth on this, but with everything going on with the flooding in Colorado, I think it would be best to cancel and reschedule at a later date.
I'm not in Colorado right now (I've been in Iowa the last few weeks), so I have no idea what you are  experiencing—please stay safe!
If there is anything I can do—any information you need to share, please let me know how I can help. I have a network of several thousand "creatives" that I can pass info along to
If you are looking to help, here is a list of groups accepting donations: http://denver.cbslocal.com/guide/colorado-floods-how-to-help/­
Again, please stay safe—I will reschedule this meetup along with scheduling other fall meetups later this week.
Kind Regards,
Mandi (group organizer)
e: mandi@vpclasses.com[/url]
w: www.vpclasses.com
What is Adobe Edge Animate? (Join us to find out!), scheduled to occur on Monday, September 16, 2013 6:30 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.