add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Denver Adobe Creative Suite Users Group Message Board › New Year Discounts

New Year Discounts

Mandi P.
Denver, CO
There have been several members who have joined over the holiday season - welcome! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Upcoming meetups and discounts:

Adobe Illustrator CS4
January 15th & 16th, 2010
9:00 - 4:00 both days

What can Adobe Illustrator do for you? FREE
January 23, 2010
9:00 - 10:00 am­

Adobe Illustrator CS4
February 5th & 6th, 2010

Adobe Illustrator CS4
March 6th & 13th, 2010
(2 Saturdays)

The 2-day class is regularly $695 but I am currently offering it to my meetup group for $395 or $295 if you sign-up with a friend. Payment plans and groups rates are available (contact for more information).

Bonuses: A copy of Adobe Illustrator CS4 Classroom in a Book, 90 days of phone and e-mail support following the class, and discounts on tech support from iComputer. More information on meetup site message board and­.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and I wish you all the best in the new year!

Mandi Pralle
Group Organizer­