This is from the Chester County Cruzin Classics (car club), sound like it will be a good day and chance to take pictures of the cars, antique and classics, other stuff too like the sidewalk sale, pig roast, and possibly a hot air balloon, they are trying to have one to offer rides.
It is listed as 10a - 3p of course you don't have to be there the whole time just when you feel like it.
Car Show,BBQ & Community Day
Saturday, October 6,[masked]:00am - 3:00pm
Rt.340 & bus Rt 30. ( 3947 Lancaster Ave & Bondsville Rd) , Downingtown, Pa 19335
- Free family spectator event- over 100 show vehicles
- DJ all day 1950’’s – 70’s Music -
- Caln Village merchants’ food includes- BBQ Pig, Steaks, Burgers, Wraps, Bagels, Chinese, wings, fries, donuts, drinks, pasta, meal combos & more.
- 50/50 cash drawing, Community & civic groups, door prizes,
- Brandywine Roller Girls, fire trucks, face painting, side walk sale ,