addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Do Gooders Charity and Service Group Message Board › Crohns and Colitis Foundation Fundraising

Crohns and Colitis Foundation Fundraising

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi All,
I am fundraising for the Crohns and Colitis foundation of America. Over 80 cents of each dollar I raise goes directly towards research so that we can find a cure for Crohn's and IBS - which affect over 1.4 million people.

Stop in at RUBIOS- SORRENTO VALLEY today from now until 9pm. From 6-8pm I will be there with flyers. Otherwise, please print out a flyer- (send me a meetup.com email with your 'non-meetup' email address and I will send you one) and bring it with you. Rubios is donating 20% of all proceeds from my friends and family that visit the SORRENTO VALLEY location today!!

9254 Scranton Road #105 San Diego, CA 92121

Thank you!!!
Nicole