addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Do Gooders Charity and Service Group Message Board › Call for NATIONAL CITY volunteers to teach in National City elementary class

Call for NATIONAL CITY volunteers to teach in National City elementary classrooms!!!! Need help ASAP!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello wonderful Go Gooders!!
I am posting a CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!!!
Volunteers will be trained and provided with engaging award winning curriculum with Junior Achievement.
Volunteers needed at:
Palmer Way Elementary School: May 17th
Ira Harbison Elementary School: May 22nd
Training dates are to be determined.
If interested please email: vhash@jasandiego.org
Junior Achievement is a non-profit that provides financial literacy, workforce preparedness, and entrepreneurship programs to children all over the world. I run all the programs in the south county San Diego area, including National City, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, Bonita, and San Ysidro areas. Please feel free to contact me for more information.