Re: [smallbiz-1362] Re: [Proud-to-be-an-American] Flat Rental Needed ASAP!

From: Ashraf S.
Sent on: Thursday, April 4, 2013 4:09 PM
Can you please stop replying to [address removed] because it's copying everyone in the group. 

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2013, at 15:57, "shafiq" <[address removed]> wrote:

> Ur the reason ! 
> 
> Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Cynthia Fernandes <[address removed]>
> Date: Thu, 4 Apr[masked]:55:12 
> To: <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [smallbiz-1362] Re: [Proud-to-be-an-Amer­ican] Flat Rental
> Needed ASAP!
> 
> 
> 
> why me
> 
> 
> 
> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Karthik <[address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> > wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> Hey guys, you are copying the while group :).. 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On 4 Apr 2013, at 15:14, Karthik <[address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> > wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Yes , because a copy of your dw
> 
> Sent from my iPhone 
> 
> On 15 Sep 2012, at 13:58, Fawaad Saleem <[address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> > wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Can you 2 please take this discussion to your email rather then the group 
>   
> 
> Fawaad Saleem 
> Chief Strategic Officer,Kinesis Marketing Online <http://www.kinesi...;­  
> -----
> ph: (+92)[masked] | email: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> skype: fawaad.saleem  |gtalk:[address removed] <mailto:gtalk%[ad­dress removed]> 
>   
>   
> 
> 
> From: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]>  [mailto:[address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ] On Behalf Of Nigina
> Sent: Saturday, September 15,[masked]:22 PM
> To: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> Subject: FW: [smallbiz-1362] Re: [Proud-to-be-an-Amer­ican] Flat Rental Needed ASAP! 
>   
> 
> 
>   
> 
> 
> ----------------
> 
> From: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> To: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> Subject: RE: [smallbiz-1362] Re: [Proud-to-be-an-Amer­ican] Flat Rental Needed ASAP!
> Date: Sat, 15 Sep[masked]:14:35 +0400 
> 
> 
> 
> hi for the monthly payment and viewing call[masked] Ivan.  
> 
>   
> 
> dont have much photos of the garden but if you go there and see you will love the place.  
>   
> Regards, 
>   
> Nigina 
>   
> 
> 
> ----------------
> 
> Subject: [smallbiz-1362] Re: [Proud-to-be-an-Amer­ican] Flat Rental Needed ASAP!
> From: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> To: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> Date: Fri, 14 Sep[masked]:35:43 -0400 
> 
> Hi Nigina,
> 
> Thank you for your reply. I have a few good options on the table. Do you have any photos of the rental? Where is the property located?  Can you do the month for 1,800? 
> 
> Looking forward to your reply. 
> 
> Thank you,
> 
> Michael 
> 
> On Friday, September 14, 2012, Nigina <[address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> > wrote:
>> hi , have you got a place yet? 
>> have one Big furnished room in beautiful villa for rent,short term only for 2 weeks from September 15, dhs1800
>> 
>> let me know if u  need 
>> 
>> Regards,
>> 
>> Nigina
>> 
>> ____________________­____________
>> Subject: [smallbiz-1362] Re: [Proud-to-be-an-Amer­ican] Flat Rental Needed ASAP!
>> From: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
>> To: [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
>> Date: Fri, 14 Sep[masked]:10:16 -0400
>> 
>> 
>> Hi Everyone,
>>   
>> I'm Michael from NYC, new to the group & Dubai.  I hope everyones doing well.  Few issues with my rental here in Dubai, I'm looking for a flat even short term roommate situation for the time being in the Marina area if possible as my office is there.  Looking forward to meetng all of you in the next group meeting.
>>   
>> I can be reached @ - BBM - 32F82E94 - E-mail - [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]>
>> 
>> Thank you,
>>  
>> Michael
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
>> This message was sent by King Michael ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about King Michael, visit his/her member profile
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
>> This message was sent by Nigina ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about Nigina, visit his/her member profile
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
>> 
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]>  
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
> This message was sent by King Michael ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group <http://www.meetup...;­ .
> To learn more about King Michael, visit his/her member profile <http://www.meetup...;­ 
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent <http://www.meetup...;­  | In one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­  | Don&#39;t send me mailing list messages <http://www.meetup...;­  
> 
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]>  <~WRD361.jpg> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
> This message was sent by Nigina ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ) from The Dubai
> Business Meetup Group <http://www.meetup...;­ .
> To learn more about Nigina, visit his/her member
> profile <http://www.meetup...;­ 
> Set my mailing list to email me As
> they are sent <http://www.meetup...;­  | In
> one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­  | Don&#39;t
> send me mailing list messages <http://www.meetup...;­  
> 
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]>  <~WRD361.jpg> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
> This message was sent by Fawaad Saleem ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group <http://www.meetup...;­ .
> To learn more about Fawaad Saleem, visit his/her member profile <http://www.meetup...;­ 
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent <http://www.meetup...;­  | In one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­  | Don&#39;t send me mailing list messages <http://www.meetup...;­  
> 
>        Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
> This message was sent by Karthik ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group <http://www.meetup...;­ .
> To learn more about Karthik, visit his/her member profile <http://www.meetup...;­ 
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent <http://www.meetup...;­  | In one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­  | Don&#39;t send me mailing list messages <http://www.meetup...;­  
> 
>        Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
> This message was sent by Karthik ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> ) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group <http://www.meetup...;­ .
> To learn more about Karthik, visit his/her member profile <http://www.meetup...;­ 
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent <http://www.meetup...;­  | In one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­  | Don&#39;t send me mailing list messages <http://www.meetup...;­  
> 
>        Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> 
> CYNTHIA
> ---------------
> 
> God Answers Knee-Mails
> 
> (Would appreciate if you please send all your queries to Cynthia Fernandes by using the below link) 
> 
> Dear Readers,
>  
> To enable you to receive all the latest news and happenings at the Cynthia Fernandes Network, I invite you to follow me  at www.cynthiafernandes­.info <http://www.cynthi...;­ 
>  
> It will take less then a minute, but you have to take action to let me help you better.
>  
> Looking forward to give you loads of information. 
> https://www.facebo...­ 
> LOOKING FOR YOUR BETTER HALF WRITE TO ME.   
> 
> 
> 
> www.cynthiafernandes­.info <http://www.cynthi...;­ 
> http://gulfnews.c...­
> http://www.daijiw...­
> http://www.philly...­
> 
> http://jodias27.b...­
> https://www.facebo...­  
> http://www.skillp...­
> https://secure.ava...­ 
> https://www.facebo...­  THIS IS MY JOB GROUP THERE ARE PLENTY JOBS THERE 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed] <mailto:[address removed]> )
> This message was sent by Cynthia Fernandes ([address removed]) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group <http://www.meetup...;­ .
> To learn more about Cynthia Fernandes, visit his/her member profile <http://www.meetup...;­ 
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent <http://www.meetup...;­  | In one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­  | Don't send me mailing list messages <http://www.meetup...;­  
> 
>        Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]  <http://www.meetup...;­
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by shafiq ([address removed]) from The Dubai Business Meetup Group.
> To learn more about shafiq, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
> 
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
> 

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy