addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dubai Business Meetup Group Message Board › Coaching, Mentoring, training and consulting support available for investors

Coaching, Mentoring, training and consulting support available for investors, CEOs, businessmen, entrepreneurs

A former member
Post #: 2
I consult and mentor Start-ups or existing businesses, investors, entrepreneurs, businesses. I help them grow, improve, sustain, turnaround and do business in MENA region, using Dubai as base. You can book consulting session and visit our office in Dubai, next to Dubai Airport Terminal 2, in Renault Showroom building (Galadari Interchange). Consulting session/s of 45 min each helps in clarifying your doubts and get One-One focused advise. After 22 years of experience in Business, I can say, I understand the challenges faced by businesses and ready to help you. Visit for some more information. Serious inquiries are welcome on 050 5876108 or you can send email to (Spammers pl excuse).
A former member
Post #: 8
SME entrepreneurs, mid and senior level managers, investors and professionals are responding to this and availing coaching, consulting, counseling, mentoring support from us now. They find it easy, simple and not expensive at all. Call us today.
Faisal I.
user 44651962
Dubai, AE
Post #: 1
Hi Sundep,

I am launching a shopping web portal, facing some challenges for getting good vendors on board.

Please feel free to contact me on 055 3826439 or drop me a mail on

Faisal Imran
A former member
Post #: 9
Dear Faisal, it was nice talking to you. Pl check the references I provided you. Our fees for small consulting session is AED 400 per hour of consultation at our office. You can confirm when you want to book the consulting session on +971 50 5876108.

You can also check our website for some more info on my company.