addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dublin Randomness Meetup!* Message Board › Meetup POINT changed: The Best of Dublin Walking Tour

Meetup POINT changed: The Best of Dublin Walking Tour

Pamela
user 10079319
Dublin, IE
***** CHANGE OF MEETUP POINT *****
Due to the size of our group, we have now been asked to meet outside the Suffolk Street tourist office (the converted church) instead , as original meeting point is too small for a group of this size to meet. Pat Liddy himself will meet us at Suffolk Street and start the tour from there.
Please  aim to be at Suffolk Street tourist office at 2:15 and perhaps a little earlier if you are paying on the day.  Make sure you bring confirmation of online booking or voucher with you and bring my number (087 2836906) in case of last minute emergencies.
Don't forget to wear comfortable shoes, bring raingear and a bottle of water and please RSVP separately for food in Longstone Pub if you would like to join us for refreshments after walk.

See you all Saturday
Kind regards
Pamela

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Dublin-Randomness-Meetup/events/115444232/­
When: Saturday, June 15, 2013 2:30 PM
Where: Dublin Tourism Information Centre
Suffolk Street
Dublin 2
1850 230 330
RSVP limit: 46 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.