align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Dupont Circle Reading Railroad Message Board › Hunger Games!

Hunger Games!

Liz D.
lizdavies
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,
I hope your Aprils are going well...
A couple of meetings ago Alex and I floated the possibility of having a one-off spinoff meetup for those of us who want to embrace a guilty pleasure/tap into the zeitgeist and meet to talk about the Hunger Games (from personal experience - the first one is actually really good; I wouldn't bother with the second and third). In an intelligent way, of course ;)
It's a little while till the Cloud Atlas meeting, so I thought between now and then might be a good time. If anyone else is interested, feel free to shoot me a message through Meetup and we can set something up. (I would put my email but would rather not invite spammers!)