addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dupont Circle Reading Railroad Message Board › Get your copy of Denis Johnson's Train Dreams

Get your copy of Denis Johnson's Train Dreams

user 25869962
Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys,

Just a heads up-- TRAIN DREAMS was sold out of all 3 bookstores in Dupont Circle. I ended up buying the hardcover online at Amazon (for $11), but the paperback won't be out for awhile-- so please figure out some way to get a copy of the book!

If you really want to come and you can't locate a copy for some reason, let me know and maybe we can work something out w/ my copy.