Birds of Prey photography workshop and private photoshoot with tamed and wild birds and a falconer will be held on Saturday 12 October 2013. This workshop is open to only 12 people to keep the group small. While I want to keep it unique. So 12 people get the chance to have a private workshop and photoshoot with Birds of Prey. That means without any audience.
In the workshop you learn all you need to know to get these fabulous shots you normally only see on National Geographics. And this with any DSLR camera and a good lens.
You not only learn to shoot birds in flight, but also get a chance to fully connect with the birds and get as close as you want. Next to that everyone gets the chance to do a Photoshoot in nature, so you can place the birds where ever you want.
And that's not all. This workshop is the 1st step towards Wildlife Photography. So once you register to this workshop you get a 50% discount on the following Wildlife Photography Adventure in a beautiful National Park in Germany (Where a lot of National Geographics pics are been taken daily). Which is going to be sceduled shortly.Come and join us the "Birds of Prey" Photography workshop in the Veluwe, near Arnhem. Which I organized with a great Falconer from the Netherlands.
Have you ever wanted to capture the most gorgeous predator birds like owls, buzzards and the eagle in a private shoot? This is your chance!
Here is your chance to shoot Birds of prey up close and personal. And I mean really close. ( can you see me in the eye with a 100mm macro lens?)
I arranged a beautiful workshop so that you can get the images you always dreamed off. To keep you all from investing the costs needed to get a private shoot with these animals (€650), I invested the time and arranged the most amazing place in the Veluwe (€220) to open up this opportunity to fellow photographers and enthusiasts. A great opportunity for everyone who is into nature and wildlife.
In this workshop you’ll not only learn to shoot great images, you will also go home with images that are worth far more then the price of this workshop. How is that!
This workshop gives you the direct experience of shooting birds in flight and it even gives you the ability to capture the most amazing images with just any camera you have at hand. For this workshop it’s not needed to carry lenses bigger then 200mm, while you get full access to getting as close as you can get!
This already is a dream come true for many photographers.
But that’s not all!
I will keep the amount of people as low as possible (max 12) so there will be no one standing in your way. There will be no audience, it’s a private shoot just for us. During this workshop everyone is capable to get killer images of gorgeous birds of prey, and after the workshop you will be more then ready to capture any bird in the wild. Because you’ll be right on ready.
That’s why people that follow this workshop will get access to a real wildlife shoot: the Wildlife Photography Adventure in an untamed wilderness region in the Bavarian Forest National Park in Germany! A 50% discount will be eligible to the first 8 participants of the Birds of Prey workshop. So act quick!
What does this workshop offer?
1. This workshop makes you more then ready to start shooting wildlife. Giving you all the steps needed to be more then ready when a untamed creature comes your way. Guaranteed.
2. Learn to shoot birds in flight, so that you’re totally ready when shooting the untamed.
3. Get as close to birds of prey as you can ever get. Bring your macro lenses.
4. Learn how to connect to animals, with Mindful Photography skills ready for any animal.
5. Get killer flight shots of owls, buzzards, eagle and more birds of prey with just a 200mm lens.
6. Learn to shoot killer images with the gear you already own!
7. Because we work with a Falconer you get a private photoshoot with the birds, with the ability to put the birds wherever you want in the most fabulous natural surroundings in the veluwe.
8. Get a free portrait with the bird of choice.
9. Guaranteed amazing images for everyone with their own equipment.
10. Get 50% discount coupon for the Mindful Wildlife Photography Adventure in an untamed wilderness region in the Bavarian Forest National Park in Germany! Only for the first 8 registrants.
11. All the results will be discussed in an upcoming free meeting.
Your contribution: €115,00 p.p.
Facilitated by Maurice Spees, who doesn't just like to give you all the skills needed to shoot great images, but also connects you to some magic that opens up you hidden potential.
We're going to make the most amazing pictures. And we continue until everyone has killer images!!
Be quick because the workshop is only open for 12 people.
Before the workshop starts you will be handed out a great little e-book with all tips before you dive into wildlife bird photography.
Altogether a once in a lifetime experience, for people that are ready for more!!!!
I am ready, are you?
Don't be shy.
This is your chance:
To learn to see the way birds do!
See you seeing me!