Apr 26, 2014 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
[Updated some formatting and added tips on 4/18]
Hello Raw Food Enthusiasts!
Spring is upon us and let's meet and greet. Now that I finally moved to a bigger place, I'd love to host a raw vegan potluck at my place to CELEBRATE my 2 YEARS OF BEING HIGH RAW VEGAN with you all! :)
A few things to note:
1. Due to limited space, I'm opening it to 15 people - please RSVP soon. There is NO FEE for this meetup.
2. A week before the meetup date, please add a comment about your dish. This is so we don't have 10 salads and no dressings! I will be posting my dish too.
3. On the day of the meetup, please write down your recipe on a paper so other folks can recreate it.
4. Any help with bringing disposable plates / bowls / glasses / silverware will be appreciated. I will have some but may not be sufficient.
5. Last but not the least, it's my home where this meetup will happen. Please be respectful of everyone's time and personal belongings.
• For your share, bring enough food for 1 person
• It's fine if some people bring only fruits. Remember, it's not a fruit-luck!
• Bringing food in serving bowls helps as I may not have enough of those at home
My dish: Fresh green juice. Apple + lemon + kale and celery + carrot + ginger (or any combo of these)
I look forward to seeing/meeting you next week.