Sep 6, 2014 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Greetings, Raw Food Enthusiasts!
Let's kick off the Fall with another potluck at my place.
A few things to note:
1. Due to limited space, I'm opening it to 15 people -- please RSVP soon. There is NO FEE for this meetup.
2. Two weeks before the meetup date, please add a comment with your dish. This is so we don't have 10 salads and no dressings! I will be posting my dish too.
NOTE: Exactly 10 days before the meetup (on 8/27), all RSVP's without a dish will be removed. All RSVP's in the final week not accompanying a dish will be removed too, right away. Please understand that it takes time and effort to organize such an event and not showing up is simply disrespectful to everyone.
3. On the day of the meetup, please write down your recipe on a paper so other folks can recreate it.
4. Any help with bringing disposable dinnerware -- plates / bowls / glasses / silverware will be appreciated. I will have some but may not be sufficient.
5. Last but not the least, it's my home where this meetup will happen. Please be respectful of everyone's time and personal belongings.
• It's fine if some people bring only fruits. Remember, it's not a fruit-luck!
• It's not a chopped vegetable luck either -- no chopped carrots and celery please.
• Bring food in serving bowls as I may not have enough of those at home
My dish: Fresh green juice
I look forward to seeing/meeting you in a few weeks.