addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Alive SF 2: Raw-Pilates-Yoga-Massage Potluck Party

Alive SF 2: Raw-Pilates-Yoga-Massage Potluck Party

Amber
Epicself
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
We are so lucky to live in such a gorgeous bay. Hasn't this sunny January been amazing?

If you don't know me from a meet up event my name is Amber Zuckswert and I am writing to invite you to my latest wellness night life event in San Francisco. Back in December I threw the first ALIVE SF fusion party and it rocked! We already have 30 people RSVP'd to the second party on February 12th, but I wanted to make sure you could join in the fun.

Details....

Join us for this FREE evening extravaganza fusing pilates, yoga, massage, like minded friends (new & old), raw vegan food pot-luck and community building.

This FREE casual and fun-loving event will be held at The Informed Body in San Francisco accessible by BART & MUNI at 389 Grove Street Between Gough/Franklin.

MINDFUL MOVEMENT: Amber Zuckswert (www.epicself.com) will lead a FREE 45 minute sequence of mindful movement (pilates, yoga and meditation) for all ages, all abilities….yoga mat & yoga attire a good idea, but not required.

RAW FOOD: please bring a raw vegan dish to share large enough for 6-8 people. Jeff Golfman (www.thecoolvegetarian.com) will also do a short intro to raw foods and prepare 1-2 raw dishes so everyone can see how easy it is to make nutritious and delicious raw vegan food. These host dishes are posted on the facebook page.

*Please post your potluck dish and ingredients on the event page so we can all see what is going to be served by all.

MASSAGE: Neck/ shoulder massage demonstrations throughout the evening for additional bliss and tension relief. Come ready to relax, unwind and delve deep within your psyche and soul for healing on a whole new level.

If you'd like to join in the mind, body, spirit bliss RSVP on facebook where you can post your recipe and connect with everyone:

http://www.facebook.c...­

Looking forward to meeting movement and whole food lovers!