addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Chaya's Wed class (April 27th) at 20% discount for Meetup members only!

Chaya's Wed class (April 27th) at 20% discount for Meetup members only!

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
This message is from Chaya who is offering us a 20% discount for meetup members.

And she's asking for a volunteer- who can come for free.

Hey Everyone, This Wednesday - 5pm, at the San Rafael Cafe Gratitude is my Bliss Balls, Crusts and Truffles class. It is the 2nd class in my level 1 dessert series. The class is almost full, but we would LOVE to fill the last 4 spaces - if you would love to be one of those to join us I am offering a 20% discount for all East Bay Rawfood Meetup Members. Just sign up here and I will give you a discount, or contact me directly to reserve your space.

Also - I need an assistant for this class. If you would love the opportunity to take this class for free and have the time to come in at 4pm, help me set up, assist during the class and help me break down - I would be SO very grateful. You will still get to learn everything, taste all the samples and take a recipe packet home with you.

Here's what's on the menu:

• Bliss Ball Recipes
  • Cranberry-Coconut
  • Tropical Caramel
  • Fig Brownie
  • Truffle Recipes
  • Chocolate Truffles
  • VanillaTruffles
  • Basic Multi-use Crust Recipes
  • Almond Crust
  • Coconut Crust
  • Macadamia Nut Crust

I look forward to seeing some of you there.

With love and blessings,
Chaya