addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Colonics at a Discount and Panel discussion

Colonics at a Discount and Panel discussion

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
This is a follow up to the meetup on Wed. I mentioned that Carol's salon Simply Gorgeous Day Spa in the Montclair Area of Oakland has the best prices for colonics but I forgot to mention there is a 10% discount for December only which is $55 per 45-50 minute colon hydrotherapy session. You need to ask for Carol to get the discount.

To those who missed the event - Jeff has created a video- Right now he's trying to straighten out some synchronization problems on the website but I'll be posting that soon I hope.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our event. If anyone has any questions for Carol reply to me and I'll forward to her.

Darcy