addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

EAST BAY RAW: Raw & Vegan Food & Health Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › A Solstice Blessing Gathering and Celebration

A Solstice Blessing Gathering and Celebration

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Happy Holidays everyone!

The Yoga Society will be hosting a special event for the Solstice. At this point, I'm expecting delicious raw food to be available (at a low cost) but I believe that is still in the works. It sounds like a great event anyway and it's free.

Yoga Society of SF is at 2872 Folsom St. SF CA 94110
from 3 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Ray Nobriga- Healing Teaching and Ceremony Mt. Shasta
Lisa Barnett- Akashic Record Teacher, Intuitive
Jonathan Staggers - Breema Body Work
Dara Salcman- Soul-Focused Growth & Healing for Personality & Relationships

Huaca Sound Healing Ceremony- Michael (Miguel) Solomon 3 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.

An Open INvitation to All Healers, Teachers, Visionaries, Body Workers, Raw Food Enthusiasts and People with Stories of Self Healing and Transformation are Welcome to come and Share Their Gifts and Talents or Stories in the Spirit of Community.

If anyone would like a flier for this event please e-mail me and I'll forward you one.

Darcy