This special certification workshop is presented by Dr. Tel-Oren MD and Dr. Brad West ND.
After the Certification Seminar, the Certified Skin Lesion Coach will be able to:
• identify all types skin lesions
• speak professionally and confidently to clients about their lesions in advise which lesions may be dangerous and should be checked by an Ecopolitan Doctor
• refer patients to Dr T and the Ecopolitan network of Doctors
• receive referral commissions for Referring patients to the Ecopolitan Network
• offer a valuable service that may save someone’s life by recognizing dangerous lesions.
After this workshop you will NOT be able to treat people, but you can refer them to an Ecopolitan doctor who is trained in this field. We will acknowledge your referral with a fee or personal treatment.
Note: All treatment proceeds go to fund Dr. T's non-profit, Everest Learning Academy in Nepal to provide a quality education for disadvantaged, poor and orphan children.http://www.nepali-children.org/
"Dr. T" uses a gently, non-surgical system to esthetically remove any lesions which helps to support optimal overall health. He has 25 year of experience in this field.
The cost is $95 prepaid at www.doctorTevents.com, and $135 at the door.
**Credits for this course are available from the University of Natural Medicine.
Registration at www.doctorTevents.com
We will send you the course materials electronically before the workshop.
Please bring a bag lunch. Limited spaces. Sign up soon.