|Sent on:||Monday, November 4, 2013 2:02 PM|
Our beloved member and mentor Heather Haxo Phillips will be teaching a class this Saturday that I wanted to let you all know about. Her Fermentation Fiesta class for our group yesterday was inspiring and informative. Her class for Raw Bay Area this Saturday will be another opportunity to learn from her expertise. Don't miss it! The description is below. Please contact Heather with any questions.
Join Heather this Saturday to learn how to make a holiday meal that will impress everyone!
November 9,[masked]:30 am - 12:00 pm
Heather's House in the Laurel/Fruitvale District of Oakland
$49 per person
REGISTER AT WWW.RAWBAYAREA.COM
You don't have to deprive yourself of the holiday foods you love. You can look and feel great this holiday season! In this class, you will discover how to make a raw feast that features everyone's favorites, from stuffing to pumpkin pie.
In Holiday Favorites you will learn:
* How to make rich and creamy nog without dairy or eggs.
* How Almond Mayonnaise can replace unhealthful bottled mayo in Waldorf salad and other favorite dishes.
* How use a dehydrator to make delicious low-carb stuffing with almonds instead of bread.
* How to make vegetable side dishes that you can proudly present at any holiday party.
* How to make a show-stopping "I can't believe it's not cooked!" pumpkin pie.
Menu: Holiday Nog, Waldorf Salad, Almond Stuffing, Cranberry-Orange Relish, Christmas Kale, Green Beans Amandine, Pumpkin Pie with Cashew Cream
more details here: http://www.rawbayarea.com/classes-events/classes/#84