East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › EVENT CANCELED! 3/17 is not going to happen- please read

EVENT CANCELED! 3/17 is not going to happen- please read

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
This message is to all of you who have who  have signed up to come and those

who were thinking about it and hadn't yet committed.

I am sooo sorry. Carmella and Don are not going to be able to make it to our event.

A sudden turn of events makes it impossible for them to be here- and they don't know when they can come to SF now. They send their apologies.

I send mine too- We were all looking forward to this- and I'm disappointed it won't come to pass.

I was looking forward to Raw Daddy's cones- and hoping he can serve them at Abeba's event on 3/27.

I'll be refunding your money - expect it to show into your accounts in a few days.

We have many more events coming up- quite a few are not yet posted- and some are very low in price like this one.

I'll be closing the RSVPs and will officially take the event off the calendar as soon as I have refunded your money.

Darcy