East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Update on the Krazy Kracker Lady is Back!

Update on the Krazy Kracker Lady is Back!

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone:

The Krazy Kracker Lady is coming to share her delicious krispy crackers and new break recipes she's been working with. She's made lots of comments letting us know what she has in store for us on Sunday.

RAW DADDY WILL ALSO BE THERE! He will be setting up as she speaks and have his cones ready to go after the class.

Doors open 2 p.m

Klass starts at 2:30 p.m

RAW DADDY'S CONES happen at 4 p.m.

We're very excited about this event!

DO TRY RAW DADDY'S Haystacks- they are amazing!

Here's some of the Krackers and onion rings we will learn how to make

Abeba Wright, the Krazy Kracker Lady, will be back again- teaching a class on how to make her tasty krackers and will also be teaching us how to make breads this time. I’ve asked her to make sure she includes her onion ring recipe since they are so great- and I want people who missed her last time to see how great they are and especially how to make them. (They are an honest-to-good replacement for onion rings- and I’d say junk food. You have to taste them to believe it!) Most people say these krackers are the most outstanding raw crackers they ever had. Some of them are really thin and crisp- and go well with any dip, especially her recipe that she serves with them.

She is offering a special bonus to the first 15 who RSVP YES– 3 unpublished recipes (and they will be different than the ones she gave out last time–she will have 2 sets to choose from). She's also offering a discount fee of $20 for the class and you are welcome to either pay through Pay Pal or write me a check.

(Just e-mail me if you’d like to send a check-and I'll RSVP for you and mark you paid when I get the check)

Raw Daddy will have his cones for sale after the event. More about his cones here

Laurie Cooperman, has again generously offered her downtown Oakland venue again - so as many who want to come may come. Here are further instructions about finding the space. It's the entrance that has the mosaic tiles around it. Go directly up the stairs and turn into the room on the left right at the top of the stairs (we have an elevator available from a different entrance on 22nd St. if anybody will need assistance getting up the stairs). We're just a block from BART....take the 17th St. Station but get off at the 20th/Broadway exit from the station. That puts you right near the Paramount Theater and we're a block and a half up from there.

See past reviews of Abeba’s class here

For more about Abeba Wright:
Abeba is a certified raw food chef, teacher, and motivational speaker. Her teaching methods are fun, humorous, and filled with wisdom. Leola Brooks, director of the Ann Wigmore Institute, was so impressed with Abeba’s teaching skills that she was invited to give as a teacher and receive as a student at the Ann Wigmore institute.

One of her most treasured achievements has been writing her international best-selling book, Absolutely Abeba’s Krazy Krackers: Learning the Secret to a Good Kracker. It has become a staple in both the raw and cooked food communities. She contributed eight of her most requested recipes to the best selling book The Complete Book of Raw Food, which features over 50 raw food chefs from around the world. She was featured in the Bay Area’s Oakland Magazine discussing the raw food lifestyle and, of course, her Krazy Krackers.