East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Links for Cafe Gratitude Talk during the Tour, True North audio and video, a

Links for Cafe Gratitude Talk during the Tour, True North audio and video, and Abeba's class

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone:

I wanted to give you the link for the audio of Dawn Kali's talk at Cafe Gratitude last Monday during our tour. She talked about how she turned to a rawfood diet after being diagnosed with breast cancer and why that helped her. I'm sure that people who were there- and especially those who won't will want to hear it.

This link will only be good for about a week until April 23rd and you can download it here

I do have the audio for the True North lecture by Dr. Alan Goldhamer (about healing from a host of conditions with fasting and a whole, plant-based diet. Download that here

Here's the video for his lecture in 3 parts that Kevin Gianni posted on his site.

video links:

first part here

second part here

third part here

Finally, thanks to Jeff Teeters we have a link for video's of Abeba's last Kracker Klass

You can see that class Here

Lots of good stuff!

Darcy