East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › certified organic & raw unpasteurized almonds new details!

certified organic & raw unpasteurized almonds new details!

Diana
dianapress
Berkeley, CA
Hi again,

I just want to add to my previous email:

If you are ordering 30 pounds or more, the price is $7/lb. For 25 pounds or less, $8/lb. In either case, 5lb increments only!

Also, I want to confirm that the almonds for this buy are certified organic & raw unpasteurized. I will be physically touring the farm myself and I've already seen the organic certification electronically.

Here's the details again:

These are certified organic & raw unpasteurized shelled California almonds for $8/lb for up to 25lbs, $7/lb for 30 lbs or more!
Please send me your checks asap in 5 pound increments only. PLEASE inlude your email address neatly in the subject line so that I can communicate directly with the group buy participants!

Diana Press

2571 Mathews Street,

Berkeley, CA 94702

Pick up will be at my house as in the past, or I can bring them to a meetup that we're both attending.

Thanks!

Diana