East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Superfoods meetup with Bethanne and Christian- change of dates

Superfoods meetup with Bethanne and Christian- change of dates

Darcy
user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone:

We are changing the date of our superfoods meetup with Bethanne and Christian

It's now Sunday November 13th-from 2-5 p.m.

Learn all about superfoods and how they can enhance your raw diet- and how to make some tasty superfood desserts like Chocolate Dream Ice Cream and elixirs

RSVP for this meetup here­

Here's the info

People have been asking for another superfoods meetup, so Christian and Bethanne are coming back to share with us how and why they embarked on a raw food-based diet including superfoods, why superfoods are so important for us, and what these foods have been doing for them nutritionally on a long-term basis. Christian and Bethanne have taken us on foraging hikes and Christian is also co-creator of my favorite raw bar - the Wildbar. Superfoods are central to their teaching and conscious lifestyle.

They will be giving us a demo of one of their Superfood Beauty Elixirs, their Chocolate Dream Ice Cream, and Creamy Cacao Pudding. Check out what people had to say about their meetup when they were here in May[/url].

Superfoods, which are correlated with longevity, genius, and spiritual growth, can be taken on a daily basis even while on a budget. As Bethanne says, "Radiant beauty comes from within; we'll show you how to infuse your body with super nutrient-dense foods that will restore, regenerate, and repair at a deep level."

The recipes we'll learn how to make are Christian and Bethanne's secret to the most delicious, cost-effective, and practical way to get medicinal quality foods into the diet with the greatest potential for producing immediate results. Elixirs are mouth-watering, non-alcoholic cocktails that are reminiscent of our favorite childhood drinks!

They will also bring WildBars­ to sell. As many know - WildBars are my favorite all time raw bar that I take with me everywhere in case I get hungry and need a pick me up. It contains wild blue green algae and I love the chocolate Mountain Mint!

The cost of the meetup is $20- $15 for Bethanne and Christian and $5 for the venue.

(As you know, our downtown Oakland venue is asking for a small fee to hold our meetups there. Several of you have already purchased memberships for $25 for which all venue fees are waived through April. It's still a good deal because we're planning many meetups between now and then. If you want to get a membership for this meetup- you may waive the venue fee for this event and give me a check at the event. I will give you in return a few gifts, a laminated folder by the Hippocrates Institute on various raw food subjects worth $8 a piece (e.g., superfoods, juicing, dehydration, introduction to raw foods). Some people have gotten so excited about them they wanted to go to the website and order them all. And kaia pumpkin seeds.)

The meetup will go from 3-6 p.m.

Here are their bios:

Christian Bates is a Superfood Eco Lifestyle Expert and Raw Gourmet Chef, Formulator, and Herbalist. For the past eight years, he has been studying, living and teaching only the leading edge raw and Superfood health practices. He has never accepted "last year's" methods. He knows that there is always a next step up in health practices and health results, and that there is always a solution if one's health is in trouble.

Christian is the co-creator of the famous WildBar, a Superfood cacao bar that has been on natural food stores' shelves nationally for over four years. His deepest passion is to teach people how to eat and live in a way that is both completely delicious, really fun, and densely healthful! Christian is now going full force as an exciting speaker, beloved yoga teacher, cacao party host, and Internet author for his blog. Keep up with him as he lays out the most uncompromised, highest quality, results-driven, outrageously fun raw food lifestyle education ever presented!

Bethanne Wanamaker is the founder of EdibleGoddess.com­ and the co-author of Superfood Beauty Elixirs, and a featured author in Thank God I: Stories of Inspiration for Every Situation, volume 3. She is one of the most inspirational health motivators and nutrition educators in the international holistic living movement. As a natural beauty expert, she shows women how to develop such phenomenal internal health that their external appearance radiates.

Bethanne was blessed to take 2 profoundly traumatic experiences – one at the young age of 15 (her dad's sudden death), and another at the age of 23, her mom's terminal diagnosis and passing – and use them as the catalyst to take control and responsibility of her own health and lifestyle. Since then, she has dedicated her life to empowering women to make more conscious choices and unleash the irresistible potential that lies within.
She founded Edible Goddess to teach emerging health enthusiasts how to take their health to the next level, and have more core energy, resilience to stress, and everlasting vitality – while inspiring others to do the same. Bethanne's foundational message is to "Live as a healthy example of what's possible, raise your standards and refuse to compromise them, and shine a guiding light on those you love to help them eliminate needless suffering."