add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board The Oakland Raw Food Meetup Group Discussion Forum › follow up with B-12 patches etc

follow up with B-12 patches etc

user 2970943
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone:

I know some of you were interested in the B-12 patches. Matt Monarch has them on sale- so you still can get them at a good price- HERE

Although I don't think the webinar is still airing- I do have an e-book with the same information-

just reply to this e-mail and I'll send it to you-

Also- some people were interested in Raw Daddy's demo- it was sooo good- If you have a chance to watch it and make some of the food- you won't regret it. I'm making one of his "green on green' gourmet

lasagna now- It's with kale chips- and  his very own sour cream etc.- He's full of great ideas

Here's the link to his DEMO!

You can always find this by putting in the search terms-" You tube- raw daddy east bay rawfood meetup"

into a Google search

Hope to get him back soon!

Thanks for coming- it was fun!