East Bay Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board Classes and upcoming events › Sin 4/29 Huge Healthforce Sale, Skin Health Lecture, Raw Food, Free Skin Eva

Sin 4/29 Huge Healthforce Sale, Skin Health Lecture, Raw Food, Free Skin Evaluations.. and more

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Post #: 96
Hey loves, quick heads up on superfoods and the goods on Sunday Night 4/29..

Because of modern farming methods, our soils are dramatically depleted in minerals and other important components necessary for producing nutrient-rich food. This results in food that is deficient in the crucial micronutrients — minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and phytonutrients — which we require in large quantities of to thrive, especially given the stress of modern lifestyles. As a result, effective micronutrient supplementation is absolutely crucial for health.

I think one of the absolute best companies out there providing high quality life sustaining micronutrient supplements is Healthforce Nutritionals. I have been personally using their products for years and recently approached the company to request to be a supplier. I have a small shipment that just arrived that I can offer for sale at very fair and reasonable prices. I will also have samples for you to try if you never had them before.

Just wanted to send one final reminder about the fabulous Line up this Sunday evening in SF.

Chef JLove Raw Vegan Double Chocolate Superfood Fudge with Caramel Cream (Fudge enhanced with Healthforce Superfoods - yes!)
Cashew Ginger Spiced Chai Tea
Talk by International Speaker Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren on Aging Skin and Skin Health
Free Skin Evaluation
Quick Painless Skin Treatments
Healthforce Nutritional Products for Sale at Great Prices - Vitamineral Greens, Warrior Food, Maca, Spirulina...
....and a Raw Food Potluck too if you like...

more info and RSVP here:

much love
Jillian Love